Introduction to Handbell Ringing
This course will take place in Chantry Hall which is very close to MRDC and where the Church Office is located.
The course will cover the following topics -
- Sounding a handbell for change-ringing for the first time
- Fist steps – ringing rhythmic rounds
- An introduction to changes – pair swapping
- An introduction to changes – moving further apart
- First steps in plain hunt on 6 – coursing
- Plain hunt on 6 – ‘opposites’
- Plain hunt on 6 – 2-3 ‘split’ lead
- Putting it all together - Plain Bob Minor
The Cost of the course will be £10 for the day.